How to Determine the Authenticity of a Pearl?
For ordinary people or the people who first saw the pearl of course leading to confusion in distinguishing one with pearl of others, while distinguishing genuine pearls with fake pearls. Below is a general description to distinguish the cultivation of pearls with a view of media, form, color, weight and quality of pearls. Below is a general characteristic of the original pearl:
* Cultivated in two media, seawater and freshwater
* Genuine Pearls have a form that is not identical to each other
* Original Color Pearl White, Black, Peach, Lavender
* Genuine Pearls have a balanced weight
* Genuine Pearls are not easily scratched and does not burn easily
Fake pearls are made of plastic materials manufacturer with a layer of "pearl essence" which is made from fish scales Parch. Fake pearls, color, relatively the same size and weight, easy to burn and graze.